Monday, May 21, 2012

LIVE ~ Mani Monday ~ 5/21/12



hosted by Heather and Heather


Monday and raining, again!  Hopefully looking at some color will perk me up :)

This week's mani was done by me.  Meaning, it is kinda messy.  I ust cannot seem to keep the polish only on my nails.  Any tips?


I started out with L.A. Colors "LIVE".  It is a glittery silver but just wasn't doing it for my by itself.  A bit too tin-foily :)


So, I added a coat or two of L.A. Colors "JEWEL TONE".  This is clear with glitters in beautiful, dark, colors.  I started with just adding it to the tips but then decided I wanted it on the complete nail.


I really like how it turned out.
Its just another Mani-Monday!

5 comments:

  1. get a little bit of cuticle oil and put it on the skin part (dont get on nail at all!) that way once you are all done & they are dry you can go wash your hands and using your finger or even a qtip you can just get the extra off in some warm water! thanks for linking up, this is such a party color it came out great =)

    www.justlove.ly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love glitter nail polish. You can also get a small paint brush or use an old eyeliner/shadow brush dipped in acetone to clean up the edges of your manicure for a neat look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Heather said exactly!

    ....and thanks SO much for linking up with Mani Monday!!

    xo,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the color! So fantastioc!

    xo,
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that glitter polish! great tip from heather about the cuticle oil!! so smart!! thanks for visiting my blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.