Sunday, May 27, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 5/27/12


Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments.  Click the button above to go the hosting blog.

 
FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...  It is raining cats and dogs, thundering and lightening!

I am thinking...  I hope the electric doesn't go out.

I am thankful...  That we have a long weekend to be together as a family.

In the kitchen...  Is a mess from not being home 2 days in a row.

I am wearing...  Jeans, gray graphic t-shirt, flip flops

I am creating...  A Coral Reef Cocoon for an etsy order.

I am going...  to get a shower when the storm is over.

I am wondering...  If we will make it through this last week of school.

I am reading...  I finished a book last night and need to decide what I'm reading next.

I am hoping...  That it doesn't rain during the Memorial Day Parade in the morning.

I am looking forward to...  Our trip to Disney World.

I am learning...  that sister will fight and drive their parents crazy.

Around the house...  The grass needs mowed.

I am pondering...If I have everything  we need for our trip.

A favorite quote for today...  Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.  Nehemiah 8:10

One of my favorite things...  is a good rain during the night.  Sleep so good!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Parade, cookout, pack, pick up rental van, try not to stress out.

A peek into my day...  Church in the morning, ate out for lunch, shoping at the mall and Wal-Mart, evening church, catch up on some TV.

Happy Memorial Day and many thanks to all the Veterans and their families!


1 comment:

  1. I love long weekends and night time rains, too!

    Welcome to the daybook family! May you post many more daybooks.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.