Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just Say NO ~ 3 on Thursday ~ 5/24/12



3 on Thursday


Cole from "All the Small Stuff" and Andrea from "My Chihuahua Bites" are hosting linky that asks a fun question every Thursday.  Make sure you follow their blogs so you can get the question ahead of time and have your answers ready!

This week's topic is:

"What are 3 things you will never do?"

Oh, boy!  They say "Never say never" but here goes:

1.  Smoke.  Never, ever!  Yuck!


No Smoking
  
~~~~~

2.  Touch a snake of my own free will.  No way!  No how!


Image Detail

~~~~~

3.  Pose for Playboy.   For everyone's sake....


~~~~~

So what about you?  What are 3 things you would never do?

Please leave a comment or write a blog post and link up with Cole and Andrea.
Have a great Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Those are good ones. I would never willingly jump out of a plane that is not crashing or on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i agree with #1 and #3 but i would touch a snake... a harmless one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all three of your answers! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I would never pose for Playboy either---for many reasons. Of course, I couldn't handle the laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pose for playboy! ha! you are too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.