Friday, May 4, 2012

High Five Friday ~ 5/4/12





Photobucket

"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.   Kaylee had her first softball game Monday evening.  She was so nervous and excited!


Here's some dug-out goofing around.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.  The entire game, Laken would not sit still.  She was running all over the place and building rock castles.  I was so excited to catch this shot of her "flying".


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. For Mamarazzi's Favorite Color Swap, I got to go shopping for Ashley at Life After the Aisle.  Her favorite color is bright pink.  So much fun!  I can't wait to see if she likes her package!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



4.  I posted my 1000th post this week.  Amazing!

blogpost_1000


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



5.  And, I posted some new items in my SHOP this week.  These are few of them but I'd love for you to go check out all my items :)
Panda Hat and Diaper Cover


Ruffled Sundress and Diaper Cover

Dr. Seuss Hat and Diaper Cover


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look forward to reading everyone's favorite things from the week!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.