Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ~ 5/22/12


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser for this week:
 
A Walk with Jane Austen: A Journey into Adventure, Love, and Faith

~"I've always loved Jane Austen.  Or perhaps it would be more correct to say that I, like so many women, think Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy is the ideal man."~

"A Walk With Jane Austen"
Author:  Lori Smith
Page 1
~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

13 comments:

  1. Ha! Loved it. Intrigued now to see what the book is about. (I suppose that's the point, isn't it?) Here's my teaser: http://iblog4books.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-trauma-plan.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always about Colin Firth, isn't it? I like the book better, myself... hope you like THIS book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm... I suppose that puts me in the minority of Jane Austen fans. I am much more of a Persuasion girl. But! I like anything Austen-related, so I'll be looking up this book. Great teaser!

    Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh, Mr. Darcy, sigh yet again. Great teaser. Thanks for sharing. Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good romance. Thanks for visiting!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! That is a fantastic teaser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah!! Colin Firth is the only Mr. Darcy for me! I love Jane Austen's works, so I definitely need to check this book out. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! Love him! Thanks for visiting my teaser today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee! Nice tease!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes to Colin Firth! xD
    -Charlotte
    Thanks for commenting on my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha such a true teaser.

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, everyone loves Colin Firth. I haven't seen that version yet either, but I also enjoyed the one with Keira Knightly at times. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.