Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. What keeps you blogging?
I've often pondered this question and sometimes I've taken blogging breaks, but always come back to this space to write. I think it is because this blog is something all my own. It is a way to be creative, write and have interaction with people from far and wide.
2. Some people like to travel in the winter months. Do you enjoy the beach in winter? According to Southern Living the best U.S. beach towns to visit this winter are-
St Simons Island (Georgia), Hilton Head (South Carolina), Bald Head Island (North Carolina), Seaside (Florida), Bay St. Louis (Mississippi), Cape San Blas (Florida), South Padre Island (Texas), Folly Beach (South Carolina), Chincoteague (Virginia), Duck Key (Florida), Nags Head (North Carolina), and Fairhope (Alabama)
Have you been to any of the towns listed (in any season)? Which on the list appeals to you most this winter?
I've never beach to the beach in the winter. Am I missing out or what? All of those listed appeal to me. I could make a list of the next 10 vacation I want to take from this list!
3. What's a song you're embarrassed to know all the lyrics to? Are you really embarrassed or do just think you should be?
The Barney theme song. But, doesn't everyone know that one. It is short and sweet and we had to listen to it over and over when my oldest was little. I still remember some of the other songs from Barney as well such as the one about brushing your teeth! lol
4. When you were a kid what's something you thought would be fantastic as an adult, but now that you're an adult you realize it's not all that fantastic?
Just plain being an adult! Sometimes it stinks...
5. Share a quote you hope will inspire you in 2018.
"If God is all you have, you've got all you need
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone who reads my blog is from. Please leave a comment with your state, territory, etc.
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!