Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My 1000th Post!

I started this blog over 3 years ago on a whim.  I needed something to positively occupy my mind as I dealt with being a SAHM to two girls while dealing with anxiety and depression.

Over the years it has become a very special place for me.  Blogging has inspired me in many ways.  Cooking, creating, photography, reading, writing and most of all community.  (It can get kinda lonely being the only adult in the house for the majority of the day.)

I'm not saying I'm an expert at any of the above but I find it to be great FUN!  Yes, blogging is fun!

I love getting comments and I love commenting on others' posts.  I love participating in link-ups and visiting others who are linking up.

I do have to manage my time wisely or the dishes and laundry wouldn't get done but I have to say that taking time to sit down and blog is a highlight of my day.

Mainly, I want this 1000th post to convey my sincere appreciation to each and every one of you that visit, comment, follow my blog etc.

Thank you!



3 comments:

  1. Happy 1000! I deal with the same issues, and it is so nice to have "friends" to read from and visit their blogs during the day, even if they are cyber friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found you today! And just when you are celebrating your 1000th post. I've been reading back in some of your postings to get to know you better, and it's been so great! I, too, love all my cyber friends and learning from each and every one of them. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you buy tramadol online can get tramadol online - legit online pharmacy tramadol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.