This week for Monday Listicles there's a choice of theme:
#1 – list 10 things you really like about yourself, things you are good at, your super powers!
#2 – You have 48 hours free of all responsibilities and unlimited cash, what 10 things would you do, places you’d go, etc.
I chose #2 because I am just NOT good at saying nice things about myself.
Here are my 10:
1. I'd go to the bank and pay off our mortgage.
2. I'd go to a car dealership and buy one brand spankin' new car and one brand spankin' new truck.
3. I'd fly to Ireland and buy a castle.
4. I'd buy a beach house.
5. I'd hire a house cleaning service to do a total overhaul on my house while I'm out and about.
6. I'd get a complete spa treatment.
7. I'd get hair extensions until my own hair grows long again.
8. I'd set up college funds for the girls.
9. I'd go on a romantic date with the hubby.
10. I'd take a nap :)
So what would you do with 48 hours of free time and unlimited money?