Monday, May 21, 2012

Honey Do List ~ 5/21/12

FYI, I don't call the hubby "honey".  I call him "Babe".  But, anywho, here are:

"10 Things a Husband Should Do"

1.  Love your parents.

2.  Be a great dad.

3.  Remember important dates.

4.  Kiss you passionately at least once a day.

5.  Let you warm your cold feet on his legs.

6.  Give great back rubs.

7.  Watch romantic movies with you.

8.  Clean out gross sink drains for you.

9.  Ignore all your book, nail polish and yarn purchases.

10.  Be your best friend.

A few extras:

11.  Take you on a date at least once a month.

12.  Always compliment your cooking.

13.  Take Sunday afternoon naps with you.

I could go on and on.....


Love ya, Babe!



So, what are 10 things YOU think a husband should do?
Have fun!

Linking up to:
Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings


9 comments:

  1. Yours is not the first one I've seen that says ignore purchases. And of course, being a good dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your parents. That is a good one. My husband gets an A+ in that area. I'm very lucky. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic list! Love #1. My parents are very lovable...sometimes I wonder if he married me so he could have my parents?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunday naps...awesome!
    It took some time for my hubs to get used to my parents. To say we were raised quite differently would be a tremendous understatement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby does most of the applicable things... except the back rubs...I wish he'd do that more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Warming feet or hands is a definite! I totally forgot to add it to my list

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is all kinds of great and I have a sneaky feeling your babe does all of these. Which make me so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like your husband is a kind and compassionate man!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.