Monday, May 28, 2012

Menu Monday ~ 5/28/12




This week is going to be crazy busy getting ready for our vacation.  So this week's menu is going to be plan, simple and quick:


Monday:

Cookout

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
~~~~~
Tuesday:

Weiner Winks
Fries
Apples
Corn-on-the-Cob

~~~~~

Wednesday:
 
Ham
Cheesy Potatoes
Broccoli
Grapes
~~~~~

Thursday:
(family night)

Chicken-n-Rice
Green Beans
Apples w/ pb

~~~~~

Friday:

Pizza
~~~~~

Saturday:

Softball Tournament Food
~~~~~

Sunday:
(Church Fellowship Meal)
 ~~~~~

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy menu! Im defiantly going to try those weiner winks. My kids would love them!

    Feel free to link up your menu to my menu monday post in the comments so others can see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your post on On the Menu Monday. I am a new follower. Patsy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.