Thursday, May 3, 2012

3 on Thursday ~ Guilty Pleasures ~ 5/3/12



3 on Thursday


Cole from "All the Small Stuff" and Andrea from "My Chihuahua Bites" are hosting linky that asks a fun question every Thursday.  Make sure you follow their blogs so you can get the question ahead of time and have your answers ready!

This week's topic is:

"What are your 3 guilty pleasures?"

Just 3?  I'll have to narrow it down a bit:

1.  The first guilty pleasure that came to mind was my absolute favorite ever:  Reese's Cups.  The chocolate.  The peanut butter.  The melty goodness.  I might have to make a trip to the store after posting this to get me one.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
~~~~~

2.  My second guilty pleasure, and I do mean that I feel guilty everytime I do it (at least every two weeks, hehe) is to go get a mani/pedi.  It feels like such a luxury and feel sooooo good.  I feel like I have to feel guilty about it.  Does that make sense?

 ~~~~~


3. My third guilty pleasure is someting that I've enjoyed FOREVER.  Even as a kid I would come home from school and take a NAP.  Yes, my third guilty pleasure is taking a nap.  I love them.  Even if I'm not tired, I give myself what I call a "time-out".  I go in my room, shut the door from all the chaos and just zone out.  Ahhh....

pillows1


~~~~~

So what about you?  What are your 3 guilty pleasures?

Please leave a comment or write a blog post and link up with Cole and Andrea.
Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Reese's are my FAVORITE candy. I would pick that over anything else!!

    I love to get a mani/pedi - good thing my birthday is this month... I am treating myself to both!

    And a nap... if I only had the chance for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reeses are the best. I remember after 9/11 happened and that was all that was on the television night after night -- one night I sat down with a bag of miniatures peanut butter cups. I came to myself later and realized I had mindlessly ate half the bag watching all that craziness.

    I do love pedicures. And so do my feet. I'm doing my own these days and it isn't quite the same. At all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love Reese's peanut butter cups! YUM!!!

    I'm so jealous of people that can nap. What a great guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are 3 good answers, and 3 guilty pleasures that i enjoy as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those don't sound so bad! Take a nap for me. I always need one.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.