Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Monday ~ 5/14/12




Here's what this week looks like for us:


Monday:

Egg-in-a-Hole Grilled Cheese
Hash Browns
Strawberries
Corn-on-the-Cob



 
~~~~~

Tuesday:

Army SOS
Mashed Potatoes
Apples
Broccoli

~~~~~

Wednesday:

Ranch Dipped Baked Chicken
Oven Fries
Green Beans
Blueberries
Sex-in-a-Pan (blush)



~~~~~

Thursday:
(family night)

Pizza
Root Beer Float Cookies





~~~~~

Friday:

Fried Ham
Homemade Mac-n-Cheese
Apples w/PB
Corn

~~~~~

Saturday:

Pancakes
Scrambled Eggs/cheese
Strawberries
~~~~~

Sunday:
(Church Fellowship Meal)
 ~~~~~

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower from the blissful and domestic blog hop! Love your menu!! I just got some great new recipes from ya :)

    I do a menu every Monday too! Would love for you to check it out and follow back if you like my site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, Root Beer Float cookies... I think I'll just eat some for dinner and call it a day! Looks yummy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. root beer float cookies??? yum!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.