Sunday, May 6, 2012

Scavenger Hunt ~ 5/6/12





Scavenger Hunt Sunday is hosted by

This weeks items are: 

 Shadow, Keys, Smile, Unedited, Fish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow:


 
I was catching this shot of Laken running down the pier but even more pronounced was the shadow of the railing at sunset.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keys:


This is one of my sets of keys.  You can see it holds a ton of shopping discount cards and a keychain my brother got me about 15 years ago for my birthday.  Yes, I'm an Aries.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smile:



Smile for me.  It sounds so simple but in reality it took 4 tries to get one that she wasn't moving around, wiggling, jiggling and dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unedited:


I usually don't edit too many of my pictures.  They kinda are what they are and you can probably tell.  So what to do for this theme?  I looked around and cracked up when I saw this on the counter.  Can you say "redneck flower vase"?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fish:

We spent Saturday evening at the lake again and once the girls found out I needed a picture of a fish it was ON!  I finally had to say no more.  I have enough.  I chose this picture because it was the very first time Kaylee actually held a fish.  You can tell by the smile/grimace :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a Blessed Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha, your socc cracks me up! Lovely smile. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like holding fish either, so good for her...sweet line-up this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices for the Scavenger Hunt! I especially like FISH!
    Have a great day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures for the scavenger hunt. I hope you got a few Perch for a fish fry. They're my favorite to catch and eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the perspective in your shadow shot.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.