Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Post {1st Addition} ~ 5/6/12




"The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by
~ Inspired by the meme In My Mailbox.~
It's a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week,
showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog."






I am so excited to able to participate in the very first edition of "The Sunday Post".  It is also my first "mailbox meme" so I'm excited about that as well.

So here is what I got my hands on this week.  It was a pretty big haul:

BOUGHT:

Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict: A NovelBefore Ever After: A NovelThe Last Boyfriend (Inn BoonsBoro, Bk 2)
Love on Assignment (Ladies of Summerhill, Bk 2)Remarkable Creatures
 
 
PAPERBACKSWAP

Gunpowder Green (Tea Shop, Bk 2)Shades of Earl Grey (Tea Shop, Bk 3)Chasing Mona Lisa

In Every Heartbeat
Confessions of a Jane Austen AddictTo Win Her Heart
E-BOOKS (FREE)

Spying in High Heels (High Heels, Bk 1)Out of Control (Thorndike Press Large Print Christian Historical Fiction)Code Triage (Mercy Hospital)
 
 
Current Giveaways on my Blog
 
Love Finds You in Camelot, Tennessee    Death by Darjeeling (Tea Shop, Bk 1)
 
 
BOOKISH POSTS OF THE WEEK:
 
 
Wow, that was even more than I thought!  Now, I must get reading!
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. That Nora Roberts book looks really good! Great haul. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sensing you are a Jane Austin fan, lol. I actually have never read anything by here even though I own three of her books. I know, it's a shame. I do plan on it though.
    Great haul!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished The Next Boyfriend..hope you enjoy it. What a fantastic week for you and your first book meme...wahoo! I love the cover of Before Ever After and will check it out!
    The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice range of books, and you're on paperbackswap! That's a great site, I get lots of books from there.

    Thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't honestly say I would pick up any of these books on my own. I'm not a huge romance person (although every once in a while). You'll probably have to give me recommendations on must-reads when it comes to romance. Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got that Nora Roberts book for my mom since she loves her books. I'll have to see your review and let her know if it's any good.
    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, lots of romance, FUN! I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte - The Sunday Post: Book Haul & Blog News

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some wonderful looking books this week.
    A lot of good romance looking ones. I added a norah r to my tbr.
    Have a gr8 reading week :)
    STBL

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many of the books you got this week look awesome! I'm a little jealous! :) Enjoy them all! New follower!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you have some lovely new boos there! My MIL reads Laura Childs and she loves her. I really need to check her books out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stoppin' by! =)

    I so love the look of Before Ever After!

    And I really like your kitchen sink! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE Nora Roberts! I haven't started this series yet but I'm really excited to once my TBR Mountain gets a little smaller. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great haul! Chasing Mona Lisa looks really interesting. I love everything Mona Lisa :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!
    Happy reading~

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.