Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tempt My Tummy tuesday ~ Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats

Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays


My family LOVES Rice Krispie Treats.  I LOVE cake batter :)  Put the two together and this is what you get.


 Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats
from Six Sisters Stuff

3 Tablespoons butter
1 (10oz) bag mini-marshmallows
1/3 cup Funfettie cake mix
6 cups crispy rice cereal
1 (1/75 oz) container of sprinkles

Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat and add marshmallows.

Stir until they begin to melt.  Remove from heat.  Add in dry cake mix and stir until throughly combined.

Stir in cereal until completely coated with marshmallow mixture.  Sprinkle in half of the container of sprinkles.

Spray cake pan with cooking spray and then press cereal mixture into pan.  Wet your fingers if the mixture starts to stick to YOU.

Sprinkle remaining sprinkles on top of treats.

Let cool completely before cutting and serving.

Enjoy!




Please let me know if you try these.  I'd love to hear what you think :)

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.