Friday, May 25, 2012

High Five Friday ~ 5/25/12

Photobucket

5 Highlights from the past week:

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  I loved my mani I gave myself this week.  You can see more details HERE.  I also got some good tips on cleaning up the edges of my nails.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.  Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls.  I'll post the recipe in the near future.  Delicious!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.  I've been wearing the perfume sample that I received in my Birchbox.  Omnia Crystalline.  I really like it and am comtemplating purchasing some.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.  I reached my Bout of Books goal!  5 books in 1 week.  I actually got started on a 6th but didn't get it finished.  I look forward to the next read-a-thon!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5.  I wrote my first ever "Spine Poem" as a challenge during the Bout of Books.  It was so much fun.  I would have never thought to do anything like it.  Here are the books that inspired the poem and the poem itself:

There's
A Time to Love
and
A Whisper of Peace.

In Every Heartbeat
the
Stars Collide.

Even
While We're Far Apart,
Though Waters Roar,

I hear
A Distant Melody
of
Twilight's Serenade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look forward to reading everyone's highlights from the week!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.