1. I loved my mani I gave myself this week. You can see more details HERE. I also got some good tips on cleaning up the edges of my nails.
2. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls. I'll post the recipe in the near future. Delicious!
3. I've been wearing the perfume sample that I received in my Birchbox. Omnia Crystalline. I really like it and am comtemplating purchasing some.
4. I reached my Bout of Books goal! 5 books in 1 week. I actually got started on a 6th but didn't get it finished. I look forward to the next read-a-thon!
5. I wrote my first ever "Spine Poem" as a challenge during the Bout of Books. It was so much fun. I would have never thought to do anything like it. Here are the books that inspired the poem and the poem itself:
There's A Time to Love
and A Whisper of Peace.
In Every Heartbeat
the Stars Collide.
Even While We're Far Apart, Though Waters Roar,
I hear A Distant Melody
of Twilight's Serenade
I look forward to reading everyone's highlights from the week!