I'm so excited to be hosting the
It will run from September 1st - November 30th.
The Challenge is super simple and there is still time to join in:
1. Decide how many books you'd like to challenge yourself to read this Fall. It can be 5, 10, 15, 20, ...etc.
2. Create a post about the Challenge telling us how many books you are going to read, if you are picking out certain books you'd like to read or if you are going to freestyle it. Make sure you put a link back to the Sign-up post so all your friends can join in!
3. Come back to the Sign-up post and leave a comment with a link to your goal post. I'll then add you to the Participant List.
4. Visit the other participants' sign up posts
5. Read, Read, Read!!!!
Each week, on Saturday, I'll have a post where we can link up any reviews written about our Fall Into Reading 2019 books. There may even be prizes! (I'm still working that out :)
I can't wait to get started! You can read about my goal HERE!
1. Colletta @ Colletta's Kitchen Sink
2. Carol @ Slaters' Funny Farm
3. Books In Bloom
4. Kwizgiver @ As Good As It Gets
5. Carolyn Astfalk ~ Goal = 15 Books
6. Songbird's Crazy World
7. Donna's Reading Chair