Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five Friday ~ 5/18/12

Photobucket

5 Highlights from the past week:

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.   The rain finally stopped and we have been able to spend some good quality time in the yard.  Here's my little slugger:


 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.  Sunday, we went to the "Fruit Bowl" a fresh produce market that also sells bulk candy.  Each kid was allowed to pick out one candy treat.  Laken picked Gummy Bears.  No shock there.  But, there were BLUE Gummy Bears!  How cool is that!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. I got my very first Birchbox in the mail!  It was so fun to look at each item, one at a time.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.  This week I've been participating in "Bout of Books Read-a-Thon".  I have 1.5 books left to read by Sunday night and I will have reached my goal!  It has been a lot of fun!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5.  On Mother's Day, I wanted to get a picture of me and the girls.  We don't have a recent one because I HATE seeing myself in pictures.  Ugggh!  But I wanted to document this time in our lives.  Doug was recruited (we had to no other choice) to take the picture.  It took us like 6 tries to get one that I was satisfied with.  Here are some of the no-goes :)  I can't believe I'm posting these!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look forward to reading everyone's highlights from the week!

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. definite high 5's!! all fun pics!
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, but know how you feel. My daughter took some of me with my granddaughter when she came for a visit the other day. Ugggggh for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.