Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Post ~ 3rd Edition ~ 5/13/12




"The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by
~ Inspired by the meme In My Mailbox.~
It's a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week,
showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog."






Happy Mother's Day, everyone.  I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Here is what I got my hands on this week.  It was a pretty big haul:

BOUGHT:
Fire (Seven Kingdoms, Bk 2)
I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, Bk 1)



PAPERBACKSWAP


  

A Time to Love (Quilts of Lancaster County, Bk 1)Midnight Fear (The Chasing Evil Trilogy) The Lady of Bolton Hill




E-BOOKS (FREE)




A Week at the Beach


Current Giveaways on my Blog

The Last Boyfriend (Inn BoonsBoro, Bk 2)The Swiss Courier


BOOKISH POSTS OF THE WEEK:


ProvidenceCrime Beat
Bury the Lead (Historical Society Murders)The Warrior Trainer (The Stones of Destiny Series)

Love on the Line

Midnight Caller (Chasing Evil, Bk 1)The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn ClubEdge of Midnight (Chasing Evil, Bk 3)
-Mothers in Literature


I have yet to decide if I'm going to participate in the Bout-o-Books Read-a-thon.  What do you think?  Are you?

I'm also linking up to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I want to read the books by Leslie Tentler. I read the Last Boyfriend and enjoyed it. I am curious about the Lady of Bolton Hall..awesome week for you. Thanks for being a part of The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really familiar with many of these books, but I really liked Graceling but I haven't read Fire yet because I don't want to give up Katsa an Po. :( Great haul! Happy reading!

    Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Free E-Books. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.