Saturday, May 26, 2012

Camera Critters ~ 5/26/12


Camera Critters

Camera Critters is a Saturday meme hosted by Misty Dawn at Camera Critters  which is all about photos of animals/critters. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do dogs doo it?  (pun intended :)  Why do they find something particularly nasty outside and then roll in it? 

Lilah came in from playing in the yard and at first we couldn't figure out what the smell was.  Then I saw her back!  Gross!  I tried to get her to go back outside but this is where she ended up.


She hid under the table!  And would not come out!  I didn't yell at her but I guess all our "What is THAT?" , and "What stinks?" made her feel a little shy.  Dare I say, ashamed?


Needless to say, she wasn't allowed to rest in any of her favorite spots, ie the couch or my bed, until she got cleaned up.
At least she didn't get sprayed by a skunk.  I guess I should be thankful...

Have a wonderful Camera Critters day!


2 comments:

  1. I think our dog rolled in goose poop this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh Lilah is in trouble :-) great captions too :-) Dropping by from Camera Critters

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.