Thursday, May 10, 2012

3 on Thursday ~ Secret Behaviors ~ 5/10/12



3 on Thursday


Cole from "All the Small Stuff" and Andrea from "My Chihuahua Bites" are hosting linky that asks a fun question every Thursday.  Make sure you follow their blogs so you can get the question ahead of time and have your answers ready!

This week's topic is:

"What are 3 of your secret behaviors?"

I had to think about this one awhile.

1.  I sneak chocolate chips straight from the bag!

American Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

~~~~~

2.  I sometimes bite my nails!  But I've been trying to get better at this.  Painting them helps!


 ~~~~~
3.  And, don't tell the hubby, but I sometimes buy new books even though I have a TBR shelf of about 100!

~~~~~

So what about you?  What are your 3 secret behaviors?

Please leave a comment or write a blog post and link up with Cole and Andrea.
Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I don't know any women that don't sneak chocolate chips while they are baking, so you're in good company. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.