Monday, May 28, 2012

Thirty Five by 35 ~ Getting Started

thirtyfive2
My quest to complete 35 tasks
by the time I turn 35 on March 24, 2013.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a few days less than 10 months, I will turn 35 years old.  I thought it would be "fun" to create a list of 35 tasks to complete before that day.   Some of these tasks are goals while others are just plain fun.  Some are things I've never done before, some are just things I'd like to do again.

What I'd like to do is update my list every Friday and create a post with my accomplishments and plans.

Without further ado, here is my Thirty Five by 35 list:

1.  Lose 65 lbs.
2.  Go to Disney World.
3.  Establish a once a month date night with the hubby.
4.  Only trim my hair when necessary.
5.  Get the house organized.
6.  Plan and go on a Romantic Getaway for our Anniversary 9/17.
7.  Plan and go on a Girls' Getaway with long-time friend(s) from school.
8.  Read 10 non-fiction books.
          1.  A Walk with Jane Austen by Lori Smith
9.  Get Laken to sleep in her own bed.
10.  Plan and hold a Girls' Night In.
11.  Reach 1000 Sales in my Etsy shop.  Currently at 559/1000.
12.  Paint our Kitchen and Dining Room.
13.  Find and purchase a comfortable bike.
14.  Teach Kaylee to ride her bike.
15.  Get into a "Early to Bed/Early to Rise" routine.
16.  Walk a 5K.
17.  Go to the ocean.
18.  Survive Laken's first day of Kindergarten.
19.  Re-arrange Craft Room/Office.
20.  Take Kaylee to play Tennis.
21.  Take the hounds for walks.
22.  Read through the New Testament.
23.  Plant flower bulbs around the house.
24.  Refresh my Spanish with some kind of Spanish for Beginners.
25.  Find a long-term Pen Pal.
26.  Re-make my Dining Room centerpiece.
27.  Make Apple Dumplings.
28.  Go berry picking.
29.  Bake a turkey.
30.  Make my own candle.
31.  Eat oatmeal at least once a week.
        5/30/12
32.  Get routine bloodwork done.
33.  Make a dentist appointment and keep it.
34.  Find a facial moisterizer that doesn't make me oily.
35.  Set my Thirty Six by 36 list.

Whoo...  That seems like a lot.  Wish me luck!

Only 34 for now,


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.