Saturday, August 28, 2021
Monday, August 23, 2021
Let's talk about food this week shall we?
1.What is/are your favorite meal(meals) to eat and to cook?
Cook: Take-out :)
Eat: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Corn and Applesauce
2.How often do you cook at home and what kind of meals do you make?
We cook at home most nights. We have picky eaters (myself included) so we don't make a lot of dishes that include multiple ingredients. We stick to pretty much simple fare.
3. When you go out to eat what foods do you find yourself ordering most?
BREAKFAST! If a restaurant offers all-day breakfast, that is what I get. Usually a ham and cheese omelet and home fries :)
4. Can you recommend a restaurant in your area? Why do you like it?
Sunday, August 22, 2021
Saturday, August 21, 2021
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
1. If you are married would you share how your husband proposed to you? How long were you engaged before you got married? If you aren't married, what would be ideal for you?
The hubby proposed in a traditional way, down on one knee and everything :) We were engaged for 2 months before the wedding!
2. Did you receive an engagement ring? Would you show us or describe it for us?
Yes, I did receive an engagement ring that we went to the jewelry store and picked out together. It has a large diamond in the middle and 3 small diamonds on each side.
3. What kind of wedding did you have? Was it big or small, formal, informal, religious or justice of the peace. Inquiring minds want to know!
We had a very traditional wedding at our Church. There were about 125 people in attendance. I wouldn't say it was formal but not really informal either... :)
4.Was there a honeymoon? Where did you go, how long did you stay?
Sunday, August 15, 2021
I just wanted to share with you a few pictures that I snapped with my phone. I didn't take a lot. That is why we hired a photographer :)
We had such a lovely day and the happy couple is off on their honeymoon. I need a nap but I'm sure I'll write more about the day sometime soon...
Sunday, August 8, 2021
Wednesday, August 4, 2021