Monday, May 7, 2012

One Hour Of My Life ~ Monday Listicles ~ 5/7/12


This week's for Monday Listicles theme is:

"10 Things That Happen In 1 Hour Of Your Life"

~7:00 am on a school day~

1. Stumble to the bathroom to pee (this means washing my hands also).

2.  Brush my teeth.

3.  Give Kaylee a wake-up call

4.  Check my email.

5.  Give Kaylee another wake-up call.

6.  Check my etsy shop.

7.  Tell Kaylee "GET UP, NOW!"

8.  Check my blog.

9.  Give kisses good-bye and see Kaylee off to the bus.

10.  Slip back in bed and snuggle with Laken.

~8:00am on a school day~


What does an hour in your life look like?

Have fun!



12 comments:

  1. That's nice, to be able to get back to bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I would love to get back in bed I just can't do it. Once I'm up and about there is no going back. I love your kitchen sink!!! I have always wanted my kitchen sink under a wondow... one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get to go back to bed. That sounds like heaven!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I would LOVE to get back into bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the repeated yelling at my girls to wake up - glad I'm not the only one who has to do this!

    I wish I could go back to bed when the head out to school rush was over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like Ally said: summer is around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...it only takes "3" wake-up calls??? You are efficient! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha.... I love all the wake up calls. AH, reminds me of when I was in school! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally wish I could go back to bed! Once awake though its for the whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The multiple wake up calls, the memories of childhood LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky--you get to go back to bed!!! Nice morning, though:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.