Saturday, May 12, 2012

Camera Critters ~ 5/12/11


Camera Critters

Camera Critters is a Saturday meme hosted by Misty Dawn at Camera Critters  which is all about photos of animals/critters. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other week when I showed Lilah at the door watching Daddy mow, someone asked me where her face was :)

Well, here it is!  Framed in a pink pool tube.  lol  My younget thinks it is funny to give Lilah a pink necklace.  It kind of reminds me of a circus dog.

Lilah is so gentle that she will let the kids do anything to her.  Just look at those eyes.  She has the kindest eyes I've ever seen on a dog.

She's my good Girlie :)

Have a wonderful Camera Critters day!


5 comments:

  1. Aw, she's such a patient, good dog! Our very patient dog is the feature of my Camera Critters post as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - new follower here and I grabbed a button - come on over to my blog(s) and hope you will do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! is somebody ready for a swim? too cute and too precious :-) Dropping by from Camera Critters

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.