Thursday, December 2, 2021

A Book Club For 2022???? ~ An Update

 


Bev @ BeverleyABaird has stepped forward to help me start a Book Club!!!!

We're still brainstorming and hashing out ideas but the plan is to start in January 2022.

We're most likely going to have a Facebook Group for the Book Club so be watching for that information soon!

If you're interested in helping out or have any questions, you can email me at collettaskitchensink (at) yahoo (dot) com .

Any thoughts?  I'm open to all suggestions!


Colletta

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to join this book club, and I have a few FB friends that might want to join too. Do you know yet what kind of help you need with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now we just need helping spreading the word about the Kindred Readers Book Club. Please invite your FB friends to the FB group! Thanks so much for stopping by today :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.