Thursday, December 2, 2021

Friday Night With Friends ~ December 2021


"Friday Night With Friends" is hosted by Cheryll over at "Gone Stitchin".  FNWF is set for the 1st Friday of each month with participants joining in from all over the world

~~~~~~~~~~

For December's "Friday Night With Friends", I'm going to be working on my "One Monthly Goal" project which is the Sage Afghan.  You can read more about it HERE.

I may also work on sewing Block 7 & 8 of the Fall Frolic pattern by Pat Sloan.  I'll let you know if I do :)

Colletta

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh that colour is gorgeous...
    Thanks for joining in FNwF & see you again in 2022. Merry Christmas xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty colour yarn you are working with….

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.