Saturday, December 25, 2021

Sewing Saturday ~ Merry Christmas ~ 12/25/2021


I'm going to be featuring my sewing, crocheting and crafting projects on Saturdays.  Some weeks this will include a finished project, a FNSI or FNWF or just a WIP.

~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY, EVERYONE!!!

I didn't get much done on the Sage Afghan this week.  (Read that as I didn't even pick it up!)  I was so busy with Christmas preparations and when I was done with that I was exhausted.  I almost didn't make a Sewing Saturday post, but I wanted to go ahead and mark the day here on the blog :)

Here is where I started the week:


And that is also where I finished...

We're sitting down now to watch "Encanto" so I'll be picking up the hook this evening to work on getting some rows done.  I'm enjoying the process and the Holidays!


What project are you working on this weekend?


Colletta

5 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Love the look at that pretty afghan.
    Thanks for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've barely picked up the baby blanket that I am crocheting in the past 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holiday season is a lot of fun, but a lot of work too. Hopefully you've had a chance to get back in the groove and make a good bit of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a little giggle - here is where I was, and where I am... too cute! Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.