Friday, December 17, 2021

Sewing Saturday ~ 12/18/2021


I've decided to start featuring my sewing, crocheting and crafting projects on Saturdays.  Some weeks this will include a finished project, a FNSI or FNWF or just a WIP.

~~~~~~~~

My Friday Night  Sew-In Project was to continue working on the Sage Aghan that I'm trying to finish by the end of December.  

Here is where I started the week:


I didn't get a lot accomplished because I chose to spend some time with the family making M&M Cookies.  It was good quality family time that we needed very much!


And here is where I ended Friday night:  (thanks hubby for holding it up for me!)


I got about 8-10 rows done over the day.

What project are you working on this weekend?


Colletta

8 comments:

  1. Your blanket is a pretty colour and you got lots done on it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sage Aghan is growing fast,and those M&M cookies look yummy!
    Happy Holidays, Colletta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful afghan. How big are you going to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color and pattern of your pretty afghan. Baking cookies sounds like a perfect break from stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your sage afghan. Nice afghan holder too! What stitches did you do on it?
    Did you use the baking M&Ms for your cookies? I looked for them a couple weeks ago and couldn't find any. I wonder if "normal" M&Ms would work.
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sage afghan is so pretty. I hope you finish it by your deadline. Merry Christmas! Hugs, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty sage you are using for your afgan. Fingers crossed you've finished or are close to making your deadline.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.