Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Friday Night Sew-in ~ December 2021 ~ Goals

"Friday Night Sew-In" is hosted by Wendy Bertello at Sugarlane Designs .  FNSI is set for the 3rd Friday of each month (Australia-time) but as participants are joining in from all over the world, you can participate any time from Thursday - Saturday, depending on where you are.

~~~~~~~~~~

This Friday is the Friday Night Sew-In.

I haven't decided which project to work on yet but it will either be the Sage Afghan or the Fall Frolic Quilt Blocks.  It will depend on if I'm in the mood to crochet or sew.

The Sage Afghan is my One Monthly Goal so I've been working mostly on it.

But...

I've gotten a bit behind on the Fall Frolic Sew along by Pat Sloan.  I have 4 quilt blocks to sew to catch up.  Here are a couple of my completed blocks for your viewing pleasure :)



Again, it is going to depend on if I want to sit at my sewing machine or recline on the couch as to which I'll work on.  I'll let you know on Saturday which one I decide :)

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Both of those projects are beautiful. I truly need to get back to my quilt and finish it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.