Saturday, December 11, 2021

Sewing Saturday ~ 12/11/2021


I've decided to start featuring my sewing, crocheting and crafting projects on Saturdays.  Some weeks this will include a finished project, a FNSI or FNWF or just a WIP.

~~~~~~~~

Just popping in for a quick update to the Sage Afghan using Attic 24's Cozy Stripe pattern.

Here is where I started the week:  approximately 15-16 rows done.


Here is where I ended the week:  a little more than double the length.


I love the texture of this calming, relaxing pattern.


I am behind on my Fall Frolic blocks.  I think I have 4 blocks to make and then the settings and borders.  Hopefully I'll have more of those to show next week (I know I said that last week, but this time I mean it :).

What project are you working on this weekend?


Colletta

7 comments:

  1. Your pretty sage green afghan is growing wonderfully. It looks so lovely and soft. It must be a dream to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a lot of progress on your afghan this week. Thanks for sharing the pattern name. Hope you have another productive week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never learnt to crochet, so always admire the beautiful work others do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made a ton of progress. I wonder, is this your own pattern? It's filled with beautiful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your afghan is so pretty. I love the yarn. Is that the double crochet stitch? It seems like you have some rows of something different in there. Whatever they are, it's beautiful.
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress on the sage green afghan, it really seems to be cozy and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! that color is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.