Monday, December 6, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday ~ 12/7/2021



Books on My Fall 2021 To-Read List That I Didn't Read:

As the above says, I did NOT read these books through no fault of the books.  I've just been floundering with trying to find time and inclination to read.  I'm co-hosting a new Book Club called the Kindred Readers Book Club (facebook group) and I'm really excited about it!  I'm hoping to get at least 12 good reads for 2022.  Who knows?  Maybe it will spark my reading love once again...

One


Two


Three


Four


Five


Six


Seven


Eight


Nine


Ten


~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave a comment with the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can return the visit :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh I don't know any of these, hope you can get to them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can find time to read them in 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great ones on this list! Maybe you will get to them in 2022, that's what I keep saying, LOL. https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/12/top-ten-tuesday-free-little-library.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you on this one. I end EVERY year with a bunch of books I meant to read but didn't. Oh well. There's always next year and next year and next year...

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy these when you get the opportunity to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/holiday-books-that-dont-mention-the-holidays-in-their-title/

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are SO MANY books that I wanted to read this year and didn't get to. Oh well!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.