Thursday, December 2, 2021

Kindred Readers Book Club ~ January 2022 ~ Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes


Bev @ BeverleyABaird has stepped forward to help me start a Book Club!!!!

We've decided on a name for the Book Club!


Click HERE to come join our Facebook Group!

We're excited to announce that our first read for 2022 will be "Year of Yes" by Shonda Rhimes


We're still getting all the details nailed down, but we wanted you to be able to get your book in time to read it come January 2022!

We hope you'll join in!


Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I was Blog Hopping and ran across your site over at Colletta's place. I've ordered my book, it will be here before Christmas...looking forward to reading this book. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you come join the facebook group for the book club: Kindred Readers Book Club! So glad you're joining in :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.