Thursday, December 30, 2021

The Good Stuff ~ 12/30/2021


~~~~~~~~

~ Happy New Year's Eve Eve!  I love New Year's Eve and New Year's Day as much as I love Christmas :)  Christmas is wonderful but New Year's is full of fresh calendars and new beginnings.  A chance to start over...again!  A new year full of possibilities!  May YOUR New Year be filled with God's blessings :)


~Audrey Belle!  Speaking of God's blessings...Audrey Belle made her appearance on December 23rd!  My very special cousin, Brian, and his wife, Rachel, welcomed her at 3:01pm.  I haven't met her personally yet but she's beautiful :)


~Goodreads Challenge 2021!  I met my goal for the Goodreads Challenge but it was a pitifully low number.  I read just 12 books in 2021.  But, I've been reading away the past few weeks and am excited about the Kindred Readers Book Club.  I think I'll set my goal for 2022 at 52 books.  1 book per week.  I think I can.  I think I can! :)
~The Love of Reading!  Laken received the Percy Jackson book collection for Christmas.  This girl would spend ALL her time reading if we let her.  I love it!



What has you thankful/smiling/exited this week?  Tell me all the good stuff! 

Colletta

4 comments:

  1. What a little sweetheart! Congratulations to your cousin and his wife. Nothing better that to have an avid reader in the family. Great post of goodstuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to that wee cutie one! How cool that reading is running in the family. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatlovely photos of the new baby and sweet Laken reading! We have been binge reading in our home- at least one book a week this year! Happy New year to you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to read more too! I LOVE To read and sadly I've allowed social media and computer games get in the way after work instead of reading good books. I'm planning on changing that in 2022 Lord help me.
    Your daughter is like how my oldest used to be....she was a huge bookworm when she was younger. now, she's also into gaming....sigh..although i do know she reads during herl unch hour at her office. :) anyways...Happy Reading and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.