Saturday, December 4, 2021

Sewing Saturday ~ 12/4/2021


I've decided to start featuring my sewing, crocheting and crafting projects on Saturdays.  Some weeks this will include a finished project, a FNSI or FNWF or just a WIP.

~~~~~~~~

I did it!  I finished the Linen Afghan :)


It was made from 35 granny squares with a Cozy Stripes border and I love how it turned out :)  I used Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn! in Linen.  It took me just about 9-ish skeins of yarns.


The hubby delivered it to his coworker, Stacey, and I'm on to the next project!


The next crochet project is a Sage Afghan in Attic 24's Cozy Stripe pattern.  Such an easy, comforting pattern to work on.  I worked on this project for December 2021's Friday Night With Friends.


I also made the 6th quilt block for the Fall Frolic sew along by Pat Sloan.  I didn't get a picture of it yet so I might wait and feature the next few blocks next Saturday...

What project are you working on this weekend?


Colletta

12 comments:

  1. Both your afghans are lovely. Lucky recipient if the linen one. Love that shade of sage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the linen afghan! I could totally do that! It came out looking very classic! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Blessings,
    Laurie
    Ridge Haven Homestead
    Homestead Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the linen afghan! I could totally do that! It came out looking very classic! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Blessings,
    Laurie
    Ridge Haven Homestead
    Homestead Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't is such a wonderful feeling to finish an afghan? Your linen one came out so pretty! I'm sure your husband's co-worker will love it! Your mint one is coming along quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    your Afghan's are beautiful,,,really like the Sage Afghan.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The linen afghan is so pretty! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Linen Afghan turned out beautiful! I bet Stacy was thrilled with it. I love the sage-y yarn.
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both afghans are lovely - the sage one is such a pretty color - and I like the easy stitch. Thanks for linking with Design Wall Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are beautiful. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing with us on the Homestead Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.