Monday, December 27, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 12/27/2021


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday !


The weather outside is:

Well, we didn't get a White Christmas this year but there is a Winter Weather Advisory for Monday with snow and ice.  Snow I don't mind.  Ice is another story.  Stay safe everyone!



On today's to-do list: 

I was supposed to do the grocery shopping but if it is icy, it will have to wait until Tuesday.  To be honest, I could use another quiet day at home.

Happening this week:

Laken has a dentist appointment this week but other than that it is pretty quiet until the weekend.  Then it will be New Year's Eve (my favorite) and New Year's Day.  Pretty sure we'll be getting shrimp for NYE and pork for NYD.

The hubby is off this entire week!  whoowhoo!

Currently reading:

I started reading "A Cross-Country Christmas" by Courtney Walsh on Christmas Day.  I decided there was time for one more Christmas read.  So far, I'm really enjoying it.  This is a new-to-me author so I'm always leary but I've heard good things about her.




On the TV:

Encanto (Disney+) - a must watch!


Listening to:

This week for "Songs on Sunday" I featured "Go Tell It on the Mountain" by Zac Williams.  I hope you'll check it out :) 

On the menu week:

I haven't worked on the menu yet.  I really need to get back into the habit of working on the menu over the weekend instead of leaving it until Monday morning before getting groceries!

Monday ~  
Tuesday ~ 
Wednesday ~ 
Thursday - 
Friday ~ 
Saturday ~ 
Sunday ~ Potluck at Church

In the Craft Basket:

The Sage Afghan wasn't picked up the entire week until Christmas Day when we watched "Encanto".  I got a few rows added and hope to work on it a bit each day.



Picture from the Camera


Audrey Belle!  My cousin's baby girl was born on December 23rd.  What a wonderful Christmas present!  She is named after our grandmother Audrey.  I cried!  Audrey Belle was the recipient of the I-Spy quilt I made in November.

Memory Verse

11 for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is [a]Christ the Lord. 12 And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a [b]manger.” 13 And suddenly there appeared with the angel a multitude of the heavenly [c]army of angels praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace among people [d]with whom He is pleased.”

15 When the angels had departed from them into heaven, the shepherds began saying to one another, “Let’s go straight to Bethlehem, then, and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has made known to us.” Luke 2:11-15



Have a great Monday!

Colletta

3 comments:

  1. Aw, congrats to your cousin! I want to see Encanto but I'm waiting for it to be free on there. Hope you have a great week and a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is free on Disney+ since Christmas! That is why we watched it :)

      Delete
  2. Audrey Belle, what a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl.

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.