Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The Good Stuff ~ 12/16/2021


~~~~~~~~

~Christmas Reads!  I read "The Christmas Escape" by Sarah Morgan and "Christmas at Cozy Holly Inn" by Meredith Summers.  I enjoyed both books but think I preferred "The Christmas Escape"!  Either way, I'm excited to be reading again!

 

~Gingerbread House Making!  The hubby and Laken made a Gingerbread House together.  I was the photographer.  It was a small house so there wouldn't have been room for another set of hands in the project.  They had fun even if it didn't turn out the best :)


~Old Bedford Village!  Saturday evening we went to the Christmas event held at Old Bedford Village.  The decorations were gorgeous.  Kaylee was able to go with us so it seemed like old times but we missed Shawn who wasn't able to go along.  It was nice to have some family time :)



~Kona and Lilah!  Kona and Lilah got decked out for Christmas with matching bandanas!  Laken also decided that Lilah need socks and antlers.  That poor, old dog lets her do anything to her :)



~Kindred Readers Book Club!  I'm STILL so excited to be co-hosting a brand new book club.  We have 20 members so far!!!  Our first book (for January 2022) is "Year of Yes" by Shonda Rhimes.  Click HERE to come check out the facebook group and, hopefully, join in :)




What has you thankful/smiling/exited this week?  Tell me all the good stuff! 

Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Such fun photos and lots of wonderful things going on. The pups are so cute! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fun reads. I love everything about Christmas.

    I've never been able to make a gingerbread house.

    Aw on the pups. Adorable.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.