Monday, December 6, 2021

Tuesday 4 ~ Books and Movies ~ 12/7/2021

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/

Head over to Tuesday's Place for the questions and to visit everyone's answers!



This week the topic will be  Books and Movies. 

1. Is there a hero or character on TV, in a book or a movie .. or even on all three, that you are especially like? What do you find attractive about them?

I can't think of any character in particular... I've been watching too many Hallmark movies lately!  I need to diversify!

2.  Was there a book that was better in movie form? How about a movie you thought didn't live up to the book?

I usually don't read AND watch...  But, usually whichever I see/read first is better for me.  I can't think of any in particular right now.

3. When you choose a book, program or movie which subject it is most likely to be: science fiction, mystery, romance, comedy, documentary, etc.?     What draws you to a particular book or movie?

I love romantic comedies but I also like some suspense and mystery.    Knowing that a book or movie is going to suck me in for the entire duration said book or movie is what draws me to it.  If I'm not feeling it, I don't waste my time finishing.

4. How important is the title or picture on the cover of a book?   How much importance do you place on a movie because of the actors who are in it?

The title doesn't really matter to me but the cover usually does.  As for movies, there are certain actors whose movies I don't want to miss out on but again, that is usually because I know it will be enjoyable.


Colletta

2 comments:

  1. I will agree about enjoying certain actors works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your answers. I feel the same way about a few of them.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.