Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cover Crush ~ Love Starts With Elle ~ 11/10/12


Cover Crush is a new meme over at On The Shelf where beautiful and eye-catching covers are spotlighted! Any cover can be showcased whether it be old or new, read or still sitting in your TBR stack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Cover Crush this week is:

Love Starts with Elle
Elle's living the dream-but is it her dream or his?

Elle loves life in Beaufort, South Carolina-lazy summer days on the sand bar, coastal bonfires, and dinners with friends sharing a lifetime of memories. And she's found her niche as the owner of a successful art gallery too. Life is good.

Then the dynamic pastor of her small town church sweeps her off her feet. She's never known a man like Jeremiah-one who breathes in confidence and exhales all doubt. When he proposes in the setting sunlight, Elle hands him her heart on a silver platter.

But Jeremiah's just accepted a large pastorate in a different state. If she's serious about their relationship, Elle will take "the call," too, leaving behind the people and place she loves so dearly. Elle's friendship with her new tenant, widower Heath McCord, and his young daughter make things even more complicated.

Is love transferrable across the miles? And can you take it with you when you go


What I love about it:

I love that the feet look like a "real" person's feet.  Not some foot model with dainty, perfect feet.  I also like to roll my jeans up and get so messy when I paint.  The paint splatters on her feet are such a great detail.  My first impression was that she might have drawn the heart with her toe.  Like writing in sand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are your thoughts on the cover of this book?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover! :)

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the title a lot actually! It's a great play on words!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the title is really cool, and I also like the "realness" of the image, not just with the feet, but also in the fact that it looks like she was using the floor in her house and not a studio. Great pick!

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.