Friday, November 2, 2012

Book Blogger Hop ~ Hurry Up and Wait ~ 11/2/12


HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Blogger Hop

This week the BBH is being hosted by The Fake Steph.

Q.  Is there a book that has been languishing on your TBR pile even though you spent months anticipating its release?
 
  
The Lady of Bolton Hill

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book.  Then I finally did.  And I put it on my TBR pile.  There it has been since.  I still am really excited about reading it and will have to move it to the front of the pile :)

Click on the book cover to go to the goodreads page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think it is just as fun to wait on a book as it is to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just hopping through. I've never heard of that book, but wow, what a great cover! I'm going to have to check it out on goodreads.

    Sus
    http://susreviews.blogspot.com/2012/11/book-blogger-hop-november-2-8-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look quite good. Hope you get to it soon, but it is so difficult with so many wonderful books out there. Can't decide which to read!!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/11/book-blogger-hop-112-118.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to read that book when it came out too! But I don't like spending money on authors I know nothing about so I waited till it was free on kindle. It still hasn't been read but I'm planning on getting to it this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cover..I hope you get to read it soon. I know how it feels there are so many books and
    so little time.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.