Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dream Cast ~ Attorney-Client Privilege ~ 11/8/12


Du Livre is hosting Dream Cast Thursday where participants can showcase which actors/actresses they would pick for the movie equivalent of their current read! Anyone can join, click on the button above and go link-up!

My current read:


Attorney-Client Privilege

When a hotshot L.A. lawyer takes on a corporation with a long history of discriminating against women, her quest for justice is hindered by a brutal murder, missing documents and an unscrupulous opposing counsel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vernetta Henderson:

Gina Torres
(Suits)
Source:  Yahoo Images


 
Detective Dean Mankowski:

Jason Lewis
(Brothers & Sisters)
Source:  Yahoo Images


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leave a comment telling what you think about my dream cast. 

If you have a dream cast post, make sure to leave a link so I can come visit!


1 comment:

  1. Ooo I like the cover to the book! And I like both your choices, Gina Torres looks like she could lay down the law!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.