Friday, November 30, 2012

Book Blogger Hop ~ Collections ~ 11/30/12


HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Blogger Hop

This week the BBH is being hosted by Anglers Rest.


Q.  Apart from being readers, many of us collect books on a specific subject or by a particular author. What books or which author do you collect?


I don't really keep the books that I read.  I usually will pass them on through a giveaway or through www.paperbackswap.com .

So, if you look at my "keeper" bookshelf, you will mostly see books that were my husband's as a child, devotionals, Bible Studies and craft books.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I do keep certain books that I really liked, but I don't really collect any certain author, etc.


    Happy Hopping!!

    Stop by for my answer (below) if you like and also to see a review of THE SECRET KEEPER

    AND

    A review and E-book giveaway of MURDER TAKES TIME

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just the opposite- I keep just about everything. I have a hard time parting with any books, even those I didn't particularly like. I'm trying to read more library books now, partly so that I'll be forced to get rid of them when I'm finished with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for recycling your books!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.