Friday, August 7, 2015

Tea Time ~ 8/7/15



Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This has been what I call a "depression week" so my 5 smiles might be a bit blah...

~I went to the dr. and bawled my eyes out!  Upped my meds :)  YAY!  not....

~This Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake!  Yummm :)


~Kaylee got new glasses!  She really likes them :)

~I accidently spilled half a bag of powdered sugar on the floor because I picked up the wrong end!  Kaylee and I cracked up :)

~I made it through the week!  TGIF :)


How's your week been?

Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

Linking up with Friendship FridayFriday Fragments, Five on Friday, Show Off Friday, Awesome Life,  Friday Favorites , High Five for Friday and OhHeyFriday

 

2 comments:

  1. Some days you just have to celebrate that you finished the week! The cake looks awesome and if you laughed at the spilled sugar, I call that a win! Thanks for linking up this week.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to have those moments of laughter!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.