Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Way back when (the Hodgepodge bicentennial to be precise) several of you submitted questions as part of a giveaway I was hosting. I went back to that list for inspiration today and found a question submitted by Marla, who blogs over at Marla's Musings. Thanks Marla!
She asks-At what age did you feel like a 'grown-up'? What keeps you young now?
Sometimes I still don't feel like a grown-up! My kids keep my young and riding the rides at amusement parks :)
2. When did you last buy a vehicle? Was this by design or because you had no other option? Was the car/truck purchased for your own personal use or was it bought for someone else to drive? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being delightful and 1 being 'pass the Excedrin') how would you rate the experience?
Exactly one year ago because we needed a dependable car. I would rate the experience a 10 because it was so easy!
3. Corn bread, corn chips, corn pudding, corn on the cob, cornflakes, corn chowder-your favorite of the corn-y foods listed? What needs to be served alongside your selection?
Corn on the cob with a burger from the grill!
4. What's something in your life that regularly requires you to 'put your thinking cap on'?
Writing out the bills :(
5. Share a favorite movie set in a school or classroom, or whose theme relates to school days in some way.
School of Rock! lol
6. Reading, writing, and 'rithmatic' are commonly referred to as the three R's. What are the three R's in your life right now?
Reading, redding, and resolving.
7. What's something you've learned or tried recently you can say was as 'easy as ABC'?
The African Flowers crochet pattern.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My kids start back to school today. Hope they do well this year!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!