Friday, August 21, 2015

Tea Time ~ 8/21/15



Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~On Monday, I gave my two week notice at work!  I'm going to be a stay-at-home-mom again :)!!!!

~I sat down with my calendar to figure out a new schedule for my daily routine!  I'm going to be a stay-at-home-mom again :) (Can you tell I'm excited?)

~The girls started back to school on Wednesday!  Pictures are still on my camera :)

~We had the "Guardian Angel" Reveal Picnic at our house on Saturday!  It was so much fun to have everyone over :)

~Sunday evening before Church I got the best neck and shoulder massage from a friend!  She really has a talent :)


How's your week been?

Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

Linking up with Friendship FridayFriday Fragments, Five on Friday, Show Off Friday, Awesome Life,  Friday Favorites , High Five for Friday and OhHeyFriday

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.