Monday, August 10, 2015

Make it Monday ~ African Flowers Part 1 ~ 8/10/15


 
Surprise!  I started another project!  I'm using the pattern for African Flowers that I found over at  Made in K-Town .  First, I worked up a sample.  I love how it turned out so I'm going to make an afghan of 35 blocks (5X7).
 

I'm using the following colors from Red Heart with Love.  (Which I do love!)





For the first time ever, I'm making my granny squares one round at a time.  Up first was the yellow center.  35 of these babies worked up in no time.

 
On round 2, I'm alternating the Boysenberry and the Peacock.
 
 
I'm having so much fun making these little guys!  Be sure to come back next week for African Flowers Part 2!
 
Please leave me a comment with a link so I can return the visit!!



5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I especially love the bright, contrasting colors- really makes them pop! Stopping by from the What'd You Do This Weekend link party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow... just lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are lovely, and such a good idea to make them in conveyor belt fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supercute grannies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours, a great granny pattern.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.