Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. It's hard to believe, but next week's Hodgepodge will find us in the month of September. What's one thing you want, need, or hope to do still before summer officially ends?
Go swimming one last time.
2. When were you last at 'your wit's end?'
Today :( Friday is supposed to be my last day at work but I just couldn't stand it today, so I came home early.
3. Describe a time you were figuratively thrown into 'the deep end'?
Somehow, one year I got roped into doing coordinating VBS. Definitely felt like the deep end!
4. Does the end always, ever, or never justify the means? Explain.
No, I don't believe it does. I think it is how we accomplish things that matter.
5. What makes your hair stand on end?
6. I read an article on the website Eat This! Health, that listed 11 foods we can eat to help end bad moods. Basically it's a feed your brain so you're less anxious, grouchy, and lethargic. The foods are-mussels, swiss chard, blue potatoes, grass fed beef, dark chocolate, greek yogurt, asparagus, honey, cherry tomatoes, eggs, and coconut. Which of those do you think would most help end your own bad mood? Which do you fear, if forced to eat, would put you into a bad mood?
Dark Chocolate would definitely be my favorite. Mussels=yuck!
7. What project around your home, office, or life in general feels like there is 'no end in sight'?
Laundry and dishes...
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm "almost" officially a Stay-at-Home-Mom again. I CANNOT wait!!! :))
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!