Monday, August 3, 2015

Make it Monday ~ Bree's Afghan ~ 8/3/15


 
 
Kaylee's friend, Bree, went to the cabin with us in the beginning of July.  As I mentioned, Beaches also went with us and spent its time on the couch.  When I asked Bree if she would like me to make her an afghan, she got so excited!
 
She immediately knew what colors she wanted:
 

Below is the start of the afghan.  I'm making it in granny stripes just like Beaches.  It has grown a bit since I took this picture.

 
I should have it done before too, too long.  I'll make sure to show it to you when it is complete!
 
Please leave me a comment with a link so I can return the visit!!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love her colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you store your yarn as you work. This blanket is going to be great when it's finished. :^)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.