Friday, August 28, 2015

Tea Time ~ 8/28/15



Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I'm being featured on High Five for Friday!!!  How fun is that?!?!?!  :)

~My last day of work was yesterday!  I'm a SAHM again :)

~My coworkers took me out for lunch to celebrate my last day!  What a great bunch :)

~VBS was last weekend!  The kids (and adults) had a great time :)

~I finally got a pedicure!  I was overdue :)


How's your week been?

Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

Linking up with Friendship FridayFriday Fragments, Five on Friday, Show Off Friday, Awesome Life,  Friday Favorites , High Five for Friday and OhHeyFriday

 

5 comments:

  1. Yay for pedicures and lunching with coworkers on your last day!! I miss volunteering for VBS, the adults always had as much fun as the kids!! Have a great weekend - Heather @ My Little HEA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a SAHM again! That's so wonderful. SAHMs unite! And I'm in desperate need of a pedicure, so I totally get your enthusiasm :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend! So excited to feature you over at H54F today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being a SAHM again. I hope everything goes well! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being the featured blogger and on being a SAHM again! That's so fun that your co-workers celebrated with you! I miss working in a bigger office with lots occasions to celebrate :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being a SAHM!!! That's so exciting! I'm stopping by from H54F - hope you have a great weekend!

    http://comehomeforcomfort.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.