Monday, August 31, 2015

Make it Monday ~ African Flowers Part 3 ~ 8/31/15


 
(I'm using the pattern for African Flowers that I found over at  Made in K-Town . ) 
 
 
This is Round 3 and Round 4 from last week's post.
 

Round 5 I've done in Daffodil.  It really sets off the "petals".


To break up the tedium, I alternated between petal colors until they were all done.


The rest of the rounds take a bit of time.  I'm about halfway through, so hopefully I'll be able to show you some completed blocks next week.
 
Please leave me a comment with a link so I can return the visit!!



10 comments:

  1. Very happy and colourful flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I was looking for a tweet button but i guess you're not on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh aren't they wonderfully cheerful. The perfect thing to make on a rainy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! They look like they are fun to make. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, crochet flowers are fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely! Thank you for sharing with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays! Hope to see you this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.